Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's new?



Nothing. Evan and I have just been hanging out at home. We have been doing a lot of tummy time lately to work on crawling. He is not ready to crawl (thank goodness!), but I don't think he is too far away from trying! I am happy to report he can pretty much sit alone. He will occasionally fall backwards, but it is few and far between. Also, on a very happy note, he goes to sleep on his own now. We just put him in his crib, nap or nighttime, and he is out. Sure, sometimes it take 5, 10, 15 minutes for him to put himself to sleep. BUT, the fact of the matter is, HE is putting himself to sleep! Man, it makes life so much easier.


Tonight, Evan tried Pears! He loved them! I guess fruit taste a lot better than veggies because Evan LOVES all fruit, but does not seem to like many veggies. The veggies he likes give him gas! We have a lot of fun things to try in the future, so hopefully we can expand Evan's taste buds!


Crawling...

Happy guy!

I love troy!

Sleepy time!

I love Texas Tech!!

Pears!


P.s. Uncle Bobby got a job!! We are so proud and happy for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment