Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weeee....

Today, Mark and I went grocery shopping and decided to let Evan ride in the cart. WOW! It was one of the best shopping trips we have had. He just sat there is the buggy staring at everything. He was so thrilled to just look around. He had such a good time at the store he fell asleep in the car on that way home. I am so glad Mark and I tried it out because it was so much easier and enjoyable to have Evan sit in the cart!

Also, in big news, Evan completely rolled over. He has been doing his half roll, maybe more a three/fourth roll, for a while, but this time he rolled ALL the way over. The sad part about it all was he got all the way over and then forget how to get back on him belly. Maybe it was because he was stuck by his play gym. Anyways we were still proud of him!!

I hope everyone has a great fourth of July weekend!! Be safe! We will be back with fun America related photos!!

I love the cart!

SO much to look at!They can't all be cute pictures.... I rolled over!!But now I am stuck...
I like how his paci is barely in his mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment