Thursday, July 14, 2011

Green Beans and a what?!?!

Tuesday night we went to celebrate "Aunt" Mandy's birthday! Evan was not a happy camper because he had been going nonstop all day and just wanted to go to bed. Though he was a doll when he finally got to meet Michelle, Mandy's mom! When we got home, Evan crashed and slept until 5!

Wednesday we woke up to a fun discovery! Evan is getting a tooth! Crazy! You can't really see anything but two little bumps, but you can feel the sharpness on his gum. The craziest part is he hasn't acted any different. Had he not been biting my fingers, I would have had no idea. Later that night, Evan tried green beans! He did not like them. I didn't like them either, so I am wondering if I just made a bad batch. We will try again tonight, but I am pretty sure we will have the same result.


I know you can't see it, but here it is anyway:
Mandy and Evan!
Happy birthday, Mandy!!

Using his new high chair cover!

Sporting his cool shades!


No comments:

Post a Comment