Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm a big boy...

Evan is just growing up too fast! We went out to eat today because we had no food in the house. Normally, when we go out to eat, Evan sits in his car seat. Lately he has been held by either Mark or myself during our meal. Well today while Mark was holding Evan and trying to eat, our waitress offered us a highchair. Mark and I exchanged worried looks, but then decided it was worth a try. We set Evan in the hair chair, strapped him in, and viola, he was content and our hands were free. It was such a great meal. I just wish I had one of the pillowy covers to put over it to protect Evan from germs. That will be our next purchase!

Evan wanting out at Blue Goose!
Look at those chunky thighs!

Evan in a high chair! I can't believe it!
Lola!
Troy!

We still love our dogs!

1 comment:

  1. You can use the same one that you used in the grocery cart.

    ReplyDelete