Thursday, July 14, 2011

Anniversary, Nails, and Target....Oh my!

My mom and Marilyn were nice enough to come up and surprise Mark and I on Monday for our 2 year anniversary. Mark and I were just going to enjoy an evening with our little family, but we had babysitters, so we had to go hit the town! Mark and I went to PF Chang's. We had not been there for a long time and I really wanted their lettuce wraps. We had a delicious laid back dinner, but found ourselves chowing down because we are so used to rushing our meals. We were going to go to a movie afterwards, but we wouldn't have gotten home until 11 and I had been up since 3, so I knew I wanted to be in bed by about 10! We decided to go bowling. It was a lot of fun! We hadn't been in at least a year, so we were really rusty, but it was nice! Mark won 2 out of the three games, but that is because I let him win.....

On Tuesday, my mom and Marilyn stayed just for the day and we got to do some fun girly things. I got my first pedicure in a year and half. Why so long? I don't really know! It was AMAZING! I forgot how much I loved getting them. It was so relaxing. Evan was such a good boy while we were there. He didn't cry once. He did fall asleep towards the end. I guess we were boring him. We then had a very quiet and peaceful lunch (Evan napped the whole time). Then we went to Target to look for a high chair cover. I saw that someone mentioned we could use our cart one, but it didn't work right for use. Our cart one has pillows on the side and it flops weird on the high chair and just didn't seem safe. Thanks for the suggestion though. I know most do work both ways! Anyway, at that point, Evan was exhausted, so we had to head home. Mom and mare left! Thanks so much for coming, Mom and Mare! We had a great time and couldn't have done it without you!!


Happy boy at the spa!

Smiling for his Aunty!
Aunt Mare and Evan!

Nini babysitting Evan!

What to choose!?

What am I doing here??

Checking out the spa!

Exhausted watching mom get a pedicure!


No comments:

Post a Comment