Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Well I hope everyone had a great fourth of July!! The Hopper's just decided to take it easy and hang out around the house. Evan was so excited about the 4th that he was up at 1am. Thankfully, Mark was still up and took care of him until he went to sleep around 2am. I woke up with Evan again around 4:30. Not really sure why he was up because that is not like him, but thankfully he napped really well during the day, so Mark and I both felt rested by about noon.


That evening, Mark and I made our American dinner. We had hot dogs, potato chips, and baked beans. They were great. Mark was inspired by watching a hot dog eating contest, so he tried to eat 2 hot dogs as fast as he could. He ate two in one minute and thirty one seconds. He did it fast, but it was nothing compared to the hot dog champs!! Good try Mark! I made dessert. Angel food cake that looked like a flag: blueberries and strawberries. It was yummy, but let me tell you. Angel food cake is not easy to make from scratch. Way too many steps for me. At least it tasted good!!

Happy 4th of July!

I'm an American Baby!
"Hi!"

"Whoa! Fireworks! I can't wait!"

"I love fireworks!"

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"This phone is cool!"

:)

Check out my cool diaper!!

God bless America!

"I wish I could eat hot dogs..."

"MMmm....that watermelon looks yummy!"

So Happy!

America!! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment