Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a week!

Well it has been one of those weeks. Evan is into EVERYTHING! He can crawl at the speed of light. I blink and he is into something new. Slowly, the house is getting baby proofed. I just wait and see what Evan goes for and then put it away. Far, far away! He also is getting an 'attitude'. If I take something away that he likes, he will cry. I am slowly getting used to this, but I feel like I am making him cry and that makes me feel terrible. We also had our first big accident. I still don't really want to talk about it. I feel like such a bad mommy for letting it happen. To make a long story short, Evan hit his head and we had to make an emergency visit to the doctor. Thankfully, all was fine with Evan. The doctor just had us keep a watch on him for 24 hours and look for any unusual behavior. No unusual behavior! *Sigh of relief* He now weighs 19 pounds. My little bowling ball!! Unfortunately, Evan did end up with a big bruise on his head and a black eye. Poor guy. Only eight months old and looks like he got into a fight. Sadly, it will probably be the first of many injuries. Let's just hope he can hold off on the next one until he is a few years old. Boys will be boys!

Enjoying potato soup!
 No bottles for me!! Master of the sippy cup!
 Cutie!
 The beginning of Evan's adventure under the table........
 Wait...I can't get out. Help!!
 Looking from over the glass!
 I guess I am happy in here!
 I'll just sit here until someone gets me out.....
 Whew. Thanks for getting me out. Now what can I get into to.
 Crawling on ANOTHER table down stairs.
 He just wanted the cord.....sigh!
 Battle wounds....
 I'm a silly boy!
 Dirty toes....I need a bath!
 Troy, lets play!
 Mom, let Troy in!
 TROY!!!!!!!!!!!
 And he is off again...
 Stuffing his face with bananas!
 He likes to eat through his eye.....
 Peanut butter sandwich and banana aftermath.....
 What Mom? I like being messy!
 Boxes are always more fun!!
 My new walker!!
 This is a cool toy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Well, everything but the war wounds. I heard Rowan crying this morning, and found him down the one step in our house going after the dogs' food and water. He crawls down that step with his face, that one and the one going into the back yard. I let him do it though, I figure someday he'll figure it out. I love seeing all of your pics. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete