Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting out there!

 We have had a very busy week and we will be busy for a while! I love it!! I joined a mom's group, comprised of mom's that had babies in 2011. I have only been to one meet up, but so far I love it. It is what I was really looking for.

On Wednesday, we went to a library meetup. It was great. Just a quick 20 minute lesson, but we read a book, sang some songs, practiced signing, and had some free time. I hope to take Evan every week. Not only will the interaction with other babies help, but songs and books should stimulate his speech! On the speech news, I still haven't heard back from the speech therapist. They said 4-5 days, and today was day 4. SO, we have to wait ALL weekend, but hopefully, by Monday, we will know something.

Thursday, we had our first day of Gymboree! Evan enjoyed most of it. It is a 45 minute long class, and about 40 minutes in he decided he had enough. The class was wonderful! I loved all the activities and the explanations of why they are beneficial to our little ones. I think once Evan gets used to all the stimulation he will really enjoy it. I can't wait to take him back. The only down side (or maybe the plus side) is that there is a lot of leg/arm work. When you have a 20 pound baby, those activities aren't so easy. Gymboree is like a work out for mom and baby!!

Friday, we finally just sat at home. I was actually bored. I could get used to this going out during the day stuff :)
After story time.

Checkin out his new friends!

Troy is bored of Evan!

Play time!

Look at me, mom!

His 9 month diaper picture!

He is outta there!

Mom, are you done yet??

Gymboree! Costume day...we didn't know!

Mom, look at this Gymboree toy!

Curious about the pumpkin!

Loving his new toy....

Can't wait to get into Gymboree!

YUM! Chili and cornbread!

Just playing!

I'm a model!

Where is Evan?

BEHIND the couch!!!

I love this guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment