Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baseball Friday!

Oh my oh my! Mark and I were so excited for the Rangers to reach the playoffs. We knew playing the Rays would not be easy, but we did not quite expect to get creamed by them!! Mark got off work a little early, Evan was dressed to the T's in his baseball gear, and we were ready to watch the game. We were VERY dissapointed in our Rangers! Oh well, we can't expect to win them all! Thankfully on Saturday the Rangers redeemed themselves.

On a side note, Evan is almost sleeping though the night again. I have a feeling he is getting pretty close. Right now, he is going to sleep around 7pm, waking up at 3am for a paci check, and then at 5 or 6am for milk breakfast. We just need to get past the 3am paci check. Usually he goes right back to sleep after you put his paci back in, but not always. Sometimes he will even play in his crib for a while before he falls back asleep. I would be a much happier mom if I got to sleep a straight 5 or 6 hours! Yeah I know I should go to bed earlier, but I can't usually fall asleep before 11! So sue me :)


I love my lil' guy!

Evan's cute baseball outfit!!
Mommy and Evan waving 'bye bye'Daddy and Evan!
You are my sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment