Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just another day...

Nothing much to report here. Evan was a doll today. It's a blessing to have those days every now and then. He was up at 2am, but thankfully he semi-slept with us until about 6am. One day he will start sleeping though the night! I am hoping that day comes sooner than later! Though it is nice to have some cuddle time with my lil' guy, who most the time acts like he is too good for his mommy!

The house seems to be mostly baby proofed. Every now and then Evan might find something, but the big things are gone. He still gets into the dog bowls, cords, and other objects that I can not move! At least now, I know what he is going for and can usually stop him in his track!

On to some random new, I am exhausted! I can't take these late Ranger games. I am a much happier momma when I get to bed by 9 or 10. I have been going to bed at 11 or 12 with these games. Oh well, I would rather stay up late to cheer on the Rangers than not have them in the playoffs! GO RANGERS!!


I'm eating mom!
Wave time....Go Rangers!!

Best buddies!!


He was crawling around with the Wii remote in his mouth...silly boy!

Rangers!

Me and my dogs!!!

I EAT everything!! Nom..nom!!

Ranger butt :)

1 comment:

  1. OK, so at least mine isn't the only one walking around with the wii remote in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete