Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Sunday is my favorite day of the week! I wish I could say it always starts with church, but sadly is doesn't. We are hoping once Evan gets a little older it won't be quite so tough. We battle Evan sleeping t0o late and not wanting to wake him up, to Evan getting up TOO early and us wanting to get a little bit more sleep. Regardless, we all eat breakfast together down stairs and say our own prayers. Evan usually eats eggs and banana. I think it is one of his favorite meals! It is just a nice time to spend together as a family.
Mark always makes lunch! Usually a delicious burger, football food!! It is nice to get a break from making all the meals. Then we always have a FULL day of watching football. Mark and I both play fantasy football, so every game is usually important to one of us. Evan cooperates most of the time. One of us always plays with Evan while the other gives a play by play. Occasionally, Evan even watches the games with us. Most of the time he is more interested in his toys, the dogs, or most likely, dangerous objects. Sunday is nothing really special, but for some reason it holds a special place in my heart as family day. I love the quality of time we all spend together. Our family, the football family!!

As a side night, the one cord left, really hidden behind the couch, was found today. Evan somehow managed to get the cord to the six foot lamp. He pulled the cord and the lamp swayed back and forth. I thought he was a goner. Thankfully, I got the lamp, and pulled the cord away from Evan, needless to say there was a lot of crying when I took it away. Mark did his best to distract Evan, but all he wanted was the cord. What is with danger and this boy???

Oh big news!! I got a new computer today! Thank you Mark!!!! Hence all eight million blog post! Also, you will see pictures of Evan tasting his first baked beans. He loved them. I think he liked the juice of the beans better. He was 'painting' his high chair with beans. Well actually, he painted EVERYTHING. He somehow had beans in his diaper and his arm pits. How does that happen?? Another first for Evan today, he received his first balloon. We were at best buy and our nice sales associate noticed Evan staring at the balloons and gave him one. Evan could not have been happier!!








No comments:

Post a Comment