Sunday, October 16, 2011

Football hates me

Well, football wasn't to kind to us this weekend. I didn't even get to watch the Tech game, but I think that is a good thing. Saturday night, Ashley Maly, by dear friend, tied the knot. Evan was pretty good during the wedding, but he isn't too church friendly. Of course, Sunday, I fully expected the Cowboys to get blown out of the water. What does Romo do? He gets my hopes up. Only 3 minutes left in the game and we blow it. What's new? I am so losing faith in the Cowboys. I think I want to cheer for the Detroit Tigers. To bad they lost today too!

Any way, in Evan news: He is getting at least one top tooth. I am sure the other isn't far being. It hasn't broken through yet, but you can see the white outline of the tooth. I was really hoping that his top teeth would not come until a year, but here they are! We will see how that goes! Also, he had his first BBQ today. He loved chomping down on the ribs. He also had some cream corn, chopped beef, and banana salad. All was a huge success, but I bet you can guess what he loved the most. Banana pudding. And for all of you thinking I can cook, I did not make the banana pudding. It was store bought. One day I will learn how....or at least try it! 

Mmmm....whip cream!

Trying a rib!

Still enoying his rib!

Laughing at Daddy!

Banana Pudding!!

Climbing on the printer......

Mom, leave me alone!

Feeding myself!!


Troy, I am trying to eat!

Teething....

No comments:

Post a Comment