Sunday, October 9, 2011

Simmer down now!!

Well, Saturday was not a very good day in the Hopper household. First, Tuberville had some bad play calling, the Aggies had to fake hurt (we were too fast for them), then they had a cheap shot on our best player, and they come out with a cheap win. Oh well, after two loses in a row I guess they need it more than we did. AND, the best news is we don't have to play them again. I won't miss those stupid cheerleaders, I mean yell leaders, and the towel twirling, silly swaying fans! Have fun in the SEC! I bet you will win a bunch!! Sorry I just had to get that out. Really no hard feelings :)

Well, on to the real reason Saturday was so bad. Evan went to sleep about 5:45. Only about 30 minutes early then usual, but he decided he would wake up at midnight! He was then up from midnight until 3am! Mommy was not very happy, neither was daddy for that matter! He would not quit crying and we really had no idea why he would not go to sleep. Finally at 3, I resigned, I brought Evan to our bed and cuddled him to sleep. He went to sleep until about 6. Then, we went downstairs to play! Daddy was nice enough to wake up and I went to sleep from 7-8. It had been a long night. Thankfully, the rough night got to Evan and he went took a nap from 9-10:30! Everyone needed it, so it was a nice break! Thankfully, after his nap, he has been our wonderful little boy! He went down for nap and bedtime like usual, instead of fighting it, like he has been for the past week.

We are all looking forward to tomorrow. A fun day at the fair, weather permitting, and a wonderful birthday lunch with Grammy! Can't wait!!

Apples make my teeth feel good!

 Yummy!
Go tech!
Tech diaper :)
 I love football!
 Sweet lil' boy!
 These are MY puffs!
 Can't touch this!
 Red, Yellow, and Blue!!
 Love my stacks!
 I'm off!
 Yogurt....
 "HELP! I'm out of food!!"
 That was a sour blueberry!!
 I love eating@
 "What is this??"
 "I LOVE YOGURT!!!"
 Chilling in my robe....
Hamburger and mac!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment