Thursday, October 20, 2011

Park!

We are loving this cooler weather. Evan and I can finally spend some quality time outside with out feeling like we need a shower afterwards. Wednesday, Evan and I walked to the 'far away' park. It isn't as nice as our neighborhood park, but the weather was just too nice. I thought we could use a good long walk. It was really windy! I am not sure what Evan thinks about the wind, but it confuses him. He will put his hand up, move it around, and look at it, like he is testing the direction of the wind. Sometimes he even sticks his tongue out like he is tasting the wind. Anyway, we had a great time at the park. Evan got to swing for the time. We went down the small slide. Then, I let Evan crawl around on the concrete basketball court. I set him down on the wood chips, but he just wanted to eat them, so we moved to the grass. Well, he just wanted to eat the grass, so that's how we ended up on the basketball court. All in all it was a great trip! He was exhausted and slept well!

Thursday, Evan finally got his Sophie in the mail. For those of you that don't know, Sophie is a rubberish, giraffe that is an excellent teether. I was so excited for Evan to get this because he has been chewing on anything and everything, including our furniture. Well the second I give it to Evan, he squeaks the toy while chewing on it. You know who comes running and thinks that he has a new toy. So, while Evan loves his Sophie, so does Troy. I have to battle with Troy, so he does not steal the toy from Evan. I guess I should have bought two. One for Troy and one for Evan!

In other news, Evan has started to play "ball" with Troy. It is precious. I'll have to try and get a video to put on facebook. Evan will take Troy's ball and 'throw' it for Troy. Or sometimes, Troy will just take the ball out of Evan's hand. Evan just giggles! He thinks it is the coolest thing! It just makes my heart melt!

Go Rangers!!
At the park!
Where is my shoe?
Yum. Grass!
What is this thing??
Uh Mom, can I go play?
I love the swing!
Still swingin'
Where are we going?
I love to crawl (aka get into trouble!)
Mom, these pants are soo tight. I can't move!

That's the truth. It was really sad. He tried to crawl,
but he couldn't bend his knees. So he slithered like a snake.
I felt bad, so I took them off! Though, he did look cute!!
Crinkle face.
Leave me alone. I am playing in my fort!
I love Sophie!!!
This feels soooooo good!
Troy this is MY toy!
Troy and Evan playing ball!
Troy!!!
Had to throw in a picture of Lola!
Mom, I'm tired!

1 comment: