Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pregnancy is not nice....

So, today I was sad by the fact that pregnancy leaves your body very different. Now don't get me wrong. I love the outcome of it, but there are a few parts I could go without. For example, I am losing my hair in handfuls. Ok, maybe not that much, but enough that I was very aware it was falling out. I even noticed a "bald" spot today. It will grow back or at least that is what I tell myself. Then, you have the belly. You gain just a little bit of weight and BAM there is the prego belly again. Last, there is the fact, that some of the pants I have loved so dearly, will never fit again. My body is just different. As sad as I am, I would do it all again in a heartbeat because I love my little guy!!!

We had a fun day today. Evan slept until about eight o clock, so I finally caught up on some much needed sleep! Now, here I am at 11pm, still awake, and we are leaving at 4am. I will be a grouch tomorrow! We went to eat at Cheddar's. Mom had a really great lunch that included a hair in her food. We did enjoy a cookie monster and those things are delicious! After that mom treated Evan to some books and a new toy. Evan can't wait to use them! We ended the night with some front yard baseball. Mark and I lost terribly to Mitchell and Mare. It was my fault because I stink...fun none the less!!


Mom and Evan!

Drooling Evan!
Watching the Rangers!

Tired guy!

Mare and Evan!

Oh yeah. I am learning to sew....

Fat and Happy Evan!

"Whoa!!!!"Evan at Cheddar'sEvan trying a toy out at ToysRus!



Long, busy day!!

Mark and me....playing ball!


Action shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment