Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The day from hell....

I guess it was inevitable that we would have a bad, bad day. My good baby went missing for a day. Very thankful it was less than 24 hours.

Anyway, I missed his 14 week post yesterday because someone, not me, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. It was by far the worst day I think I have ever had with Evan. He was up at 3:30 that morning, didn't really sleep much all day, eating wouldn't pacify him, heck, nothing would pacify him, and he was screaming at least once an hour. I only had 4 hours of sleep that night, so I called Mark at 4 something and asked him to come home from work because at that point I just needed a break. Thankfully, Mark came home and miraculously Evan was an angel the rest of the night. Hooray!! We still have no idea why he was so upset. Mark and I are guessing that it is something I ate, possibly garlic, but I've had it before and it never caused an issue like this. Hmm.

On a brighter note, Evan is back to his usually self today! He woke up at 6:30 this morning and went to bed last night 8:00. I did dream feed him at 11, so maybe that had a little to do with the long hours of sleeping. Needless to say, we had a great day today! It was beautiful outside, so we went on a short walk while I was wearing him. I got too tired, so we only got about a block before I came back. I am really out of shape. We also discovered that he loves "Special Agent Oso" on Disney Junior. There wasn't anything on TV, so I decided I would watch a show for Evan. I was holding him eye level to the TV and he would not stop giggling at the show. It was the cutest thing!

Best news of the day.....we finally booked a "vacation". We are going to Destin and I am really excited to try and travel with Evan. We thought the beach would be the easiest place to take a baby because you can lounge around all day. No site seeing or anything that requires you to be out all day.


May 2nd, not happy! Almost 14 weeks! So sleepy!
Playing with his toys!
This is Evan's bad day. He doesn't look like his usual self......
Taking a nap on the couch!
My happy boy is back!
14 weeks 1 day!
Feel asleep before we got him to his crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment