Tuesday, May 10, 2011

15 weeks!

It has been a relaxing few days! Evan and I have settled into a pretty nice routine. Now he doesn't always follow it, but hey, at least he is trying. Last night, for whatever reason, he woke up at 3am. No idea why. He didn't wake up screaming. He just woke up and was "playing" in his crib. Finally, at four I went in there and he just smiled at me like he thought he was suppose to be up. So at 4am, Evan and I were up. Sometimes it happens....just wish I knew why! We did hit a new milestone. Evan is now grabbing toy and bringing them to his mouth. He wants to put his mouth on everything. I will change his diaper and he tries to suck on my wrist. When he is sitting under his gym, he tries to put the elephant in his mouth. He is growing and into that stage where he learns via his mouth! So intriguing!


Evan learned to hold a toy!

My cutie that I never put clothes on!!

15 weeks!

"Hi!!"

Evan gets scared....

No comments:

Post a Comment