Thursday, May 5, 2011

I love my son!

Evan and I had a wonderful day! He must know mother's day is coming up! I am so happy he is back to his normal self. He still has a stuffy nose, but we bought some plug in that has menthol. Hopefully, it will help him. Anyway, Evan has a new love. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! I have a video at the bottom. It isn't the best representation of his love, but you can hear him squeal in glee a few time.

Texas Tech alumni alert, today Evan giggled and cooed, at the Red Raiders sign we have in our tv room. It is a little wooden sign, that my grandparents so graciously gave to me. He stares at it and then gets very excited. Precious!! I guess he is going to Tech after all! :)

Evan also helped me hang a few diaper out today in the beautiful weather. Boy we had a busy day! No wonder he is asleep at 8! He also knows he needs to save up energy because Aunt Mare is coming into town! He can't wait to see her again! Unfortunately, he told me he really missed Uncle Bobby! Where are you Uncle Bobby?!?!

Lastly, I realized that Evan LOVES this "nap" blanket we have from Brookstone. We wrap him in it and within 5 minutes he is asleep! Seriously! It is so odd. I just discovered it about 2 days ago. If you go back, you will notice all his sleeping pictures the brown blanket is around him! Babies are so weird :)


"I really love the drums, but mom got me guitars instead..."

"Mom?!"
"I'm trying to watch Mickey!?

My favorite blanket!

How did my leg get like that?? So weird!


I love Mickey!! (long video)



No comments:

Post a Comment