Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 months!

Wow! Four months already! I can't believe it! Tomorrow Evan has his 4 month old well visit. I hope it all goes well. Will let you know tomorrow....

Well, last night was an eventful night. There were a lot of tornadoes around the area. We had one pass really close to us, but thankfully it did not hit us. I was scared. Evan, Mark, me, and the dogs were all stuffed in our closet under the stairs. The curse of an open floor plan is there is nowhere to hide from a tornado. Let’s just hope we don't have to worry about that. Poor Evan wanted to go to bed, but couldn't because of the TV being so loud and a frantic mommy. Finally, the storms passed and he went to sleep around 9...not his usual 7. He slept until 5, so that was nice.

In some sad news, I have put on 8 pounds! Goodness! The pregnancy weight just fell of me. I didn't have to do anything. Now, it is back. I think this is the heaviest I have weighed while not pregnant! I need to be more active, so hopefully I can get into the swing of things and get this weight, plus some, off. It was nice last summer to not worry about having a bikini body!

Which brings me to my next subject; it was exactly this time last year that I emailed Mark to tell him I was pregnant. I remember I only had one week of school left to teach once I found out. That is crazy to me to think a year ago that little guy was so tiny and just a little embryo and now well he is a baby and HUGE!

I put a video at the bottom of Evan staring at himself in his mirror. Boy, he has an ego! Just kidding. It is quite appropriate at this age to like to stare in mirrors, even though he has no idea it is actually him (Okay it is ridiculous how long it is taking to load this video, so you will have to wait until tomorrow. I know the suspense is killing you!!). I also put a video of him playing with his new toy. It is amazing how much he is discovering things these days. He is grabbing pages of the books when I read to him, grabbing toys, and trying to put just about everything in his mouth. He loves to play with his bib and clothes (when I put him in them, right mom?). He is just growing so fast. Today he had a giggle fit watching Troy run around the back yard. It was so funny to watch him squeal in glee as Troy would run up to him!


16 weeks and checking out Troy dog!

I love my bath time!

I am 4 months old and a big boy!
Evan playing!




No comments:

Post a Comment