Thursday, May 29, 2014

Park time fun!

I love getting fun treats from Evan's school! 

How cute is this?!

We tried a new park and the kids love it! Margaret wasn't letting Evan pass.

I put Evan in the spider web and he wasn't too happy about it! 

Treat time, gogurts! Evan thinks he is too cool for school! 

Yum!

He knows how to eat a gogurt!

Ah it's gone!

Best buds!



The whole gang!

Evan has been obsessed with spiders, but he wouldn't climb the web...

Of course, we had to swing!!! 

Margaret loved this kind of swing!!

She is trying to chase the boys!

They had a blast on this swing!

Boys will be boys!


Look at me!!

He loved looking through the big eye!! Kids and their imagination!


Hugs to friends!! 

We went for a treat to the gas station next door!! 

Margaret gets pink and Evan gets blue- says Evan! 


Silly boy after bath time. His new thing is wrap me like a baby when I get out of the bath!!  

Anything for a boy filled with such joy! He really is such a fun loving boy! You either get an 'I am a three year old' tantrum or the happiest boy in the world!!! Bye bye threes and give me my happy boy ALL the time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment