Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

I had an amazing Mother's Day! Mark did a great job in making me feel special! I love getting to spend my day with my three most favorite people! 

I hope all the other mothers had a wonderful day!!! 
Evan helped make me breakfast and was  so excited to give me the gift he picked out!!! 

Margaret was enjoying the cinnamon roll!

Mr Happy!

Nothing like a run to burn off that delicious mothers day food!! Race coming up soon, so we can't skip any days!! 

The reason I get to celebrate this day!!




Guess what? They wanted to race!!





Love this iconic face!!!

Gotta have a close up!


I wanted a delicious burger, so we went to twisted root on legacy! I was hesitant about it because I had heard it was delicious! Sounds weird, but I was afraid the talk would out do the burger! Oh no! My burger was amazing!! 

Lil miss!!

Daddy and daughter!


Silly boy!

She wanted to smell the flowers!! 

Yes, those are potato chips on my burger!!! Yum!!

Gelato for dessert! Why not!?

Evan picked pink, because it's his favorite color right now! He didn't like it and stole my chocolate! 


Enjoying the weather! 

The after math!! 

Tattooed for mom?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment