Thursday, June 12, 2014

Field day and 20 months!

Happy 20 months miss Margaret! She wasn't much into this photo shoot! She wanted to play peak a boo! What kid doesn't?? 


Mom you are boring me - margaret!

Oh, I can jump on the chair!

Where is Margaret?


There she is!!!


Daddy and Margaret cuddling!!

She doesn't even want a selfie!

There is my sweet girl!!!

Picking up Evan from school!!

Helping me in the yard!

Nothing like a tomato facial to keep your skin young and vibrant!!



This adorable bubble and an unhappy girl!!

Margaret loves to steal my Delicious shakeology!

The kids love for me to build them half tents! A blanket draped over a bed or couch! Then I have to count to 5 and find them! They love it, but I don't love playing it for hours at a time!! The things we do for our kids!

So happy!

I found you, Evan!!


It's Evan's first field day!!!

He kept talking about how fast he was going to run!
Super fast, mom. I run super fast!



The first race he walked....

The second race he walked....

The third race...he walked!

Margaret was having a blast!

No jumping for Evan. He walked....
See a pattern??


He ran!!! He loved dumping the water!!


Doing better!

Look at him go!



He made two of three throws!!!

He loved it!


Last activity. Water guns!!!


We capped it off with Popsicles!

Evan's class!

He loves his sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment