Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last day of school

I can't believe it is already time for the last day of school! Where did this year go? I can say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Evan's school! It is always scary that first year, you doubt yourself when there are so many options available, you worry it won't be a good fit, you hope and pray it works out!! I went with my gut and I am so glad! Evan has learned so much, made some great friends, and had fun (which at this age is most important to me). It'll be a long summer because I know he will miss his wonderful teachers and friends. He will be so excited to go back in the fall!


Trying to recreate the first day of school pictures!

Such a big boy now!

Margaret had to be a part this time around!







Hooray!!


Evan on the first day of school!

Evan and his crazy short pull!

I'm ready for school!

After school gelato treat!

He wanted pink like the power ranger!

Margaret picked cookies and cream!


He insisted on a cone! Cups are for babies!

My kiddos!






I dont want to go!!!!

Mom, this is for you!
They are fighting over the 'you are my sunshine' bunny!

It was in hiding, so no idea how they found it!

Evan won!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment