Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cloud Dough!! Oh boy!!

That's my girl! Drinking from the faucet!

So, I've been trying to add in exercise whenever I can. We went to hope park and I walked with the kids around the beautiful paths. It smelled of honeysuckles at every turn! After a great walk, the kids got to play (mostly swing) at the amazing park!!


Evan loves this slide, but Margaret wouldn't go down it !

Look at that girl !!

Backyard fun!! 

Mommy, look, I say cheese !

And now the cloud dough fun begins!!! For this cloud dough, it was flour and shaving cream. I didn't have enough shaving cream, so as you will see it is a little fluffy!!

Evan wouldn't touch it at first!

He put his hands in...it's gooey!!

You can tell how she feels about it!

Now the fun begins!!


Look mommy! Snow!





Matgaret thought it was amusing to throw it on herself.













This is her ready set go pose!

The races begin!!

We had a blast making a huge mess!!! Evan and Margaret had flour in their hair for a few days, but it was totally worth it!! A little water and the back yard was clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment