Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bluebonnet pictures...I guess!

Evan reading his new book on the way home from Longview. 
What is it about? Rescue bots, the toddlers transformers. 


Mark and I got the chance to finally celebrate his birthday. I was feeling better, so Matt, Lindsey, Mark and I, all went to the starts game. It was great to have some adult time. The stars won and I think we all had a blast!

Go stars!

Playoffs!

Victory park.


The Dallas skyline. So pretty at night.

Sometimes you just need a sink bath. This girl sure knows how to get messy, 


My Pinterest idea coming to life.



It is now hanging in the kid's bathroom. It's not going to win any awards, but you still get the message.

So we went to try and take some bluebonnet pictures. Well, the blue bonnets decided not to bloom this year. It doesn't really matter because the kids aren't cooperating anyway. Margaret hated the tall grass.   

I even tried to smash the grass down for her. 

Mommy come get me. 


 I told evan to make her laugh, but didn't work, instead it looks like he is taunting her. 

There is a smile!

Now they start playing in the beautiful......grass!




They did have some beautiful poppies. 

Poppies weren't enough for Evan. He wanted blue bonnets. 

These is Evan's epic sad face. I have no idea how he can make such a killer frown. 


He picked a poppy for me. 

It's hard to fit three people in a selfie. 

Someone some ready to be done. 

Playing tag. 

Margaret got into my makeup. Her new favorite phrase "look at meeeee!" And she will say it until you look at her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment