Friday, April 8, 2011

Lazy Days

Well overall we had a really slow week. A lot of time of Evan and I hanging out together.

Thursday was wonderful! Great Grandma came over (True) and we had a great whole foods lunch together. Nothing better than fresh veggies! Then, a few hours later, Michelle (my local aunt) and Palmer (my precious 5 year old cousin) came over to visit. Troy and Palmer had a great time. Well, Troy had a great time and Palmer was probably annoyed with Troy following him around. Evan had a good time and even tried to "talk" to Great gma! Needless to say, he was exhausted and slept almost all night (7pm-5am).

Today, I went to Target. I spent about 30 minutes or so picking different items out. I get up to the checkout, load all my groceries on the belt (organized as always, right mom??), the lady checks my groceries out, and ask me to pay. Well, I don't have my wallet. I asked the lady to keep my groceries and head home to get my wallet. I get home and have to park in the front and take Evan inside. I am not about to leave him in the car...running or not. Our garage door is broken from the outside...don't get me started. Any way, I get him in, get my wallet, and get him back in that car. Twenty minutes later I am back a target. My original lady is gone, so I wander down the check out aisles looking for my cart. Finally, I find it, get all my groceries checked out, and head home for the second time. It only took me an hour an half to get groceries. Wow! Life sure does change....and get harder, when you have a precious, wonderful baby!


Sleepy Evan!!



So tired! I love my Rangers! Undefeated....yah!!!
Sleepy Evan on mommy!!
My boys! ALL of them!
Evan just had such a busy day at Target!
Bath time. At least he isn't screaming!!
Sorry mom! He doesn't like his new towel!!

Troy and Evan!!





No comments:

Post a Comment