Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love horses..

Evan and I had a very uneventful week. This is good and bad. It is nice because I feel like I don't have to make him eat. I hate trying to put Evan on a schedule. He is just too young. It is bad because I feel so bored. The days are so long when you get up at 5 and don't go to sleep until 11. The good news is most of the time he is up at 7 and will eat then go to sleep again (for mommy's sake). We enjoy reading a lot of books during the week. His new favorite book is: Rangers 101!!

Friday, we went to the dermatologist for me. I have had stubborn skin since Evan has been born and unfortunately it looks like it is from birth. The dermatologist told me since I have sensitive skin it will just take a few months for it to regulate. BOO!

Saturday, Mark finally put up my birthday present. A CLOTHES LINE! SO excited. I put my diapers out the other day! I meant to take a picture, but I forgot. Maybe next blog!

Sunday was Evan's first day at the races. He had a great time. He was awake for about half of the time which was nice. He even helped us pick some horses, but was wrong. Unfortunately, we don't have the next genius horse predicting baby. So bummed, I know!! It was neat to watch him watch the horses trot by. No idea if he could actually see them, but he still cooed about certain horses. Mark was the only one to win. Oh well! It was still nice to enjoy the weather and watch the beautiful horses!

Evan playing on Friday night!

"Whoa. Is that me?" "I love my Daddy!"
So tired after Friday!
Going to BWW on Saturday to watch the Rangers.

Boo we lost!
At the track and oh so happy!!
Mommy and me and the track!

Daddy and me at the track!

Hmm. Which horse will win?

Tried to watch the Rangers (I am a Legend in Training)

BUT fell asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment