Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting..

I get a call from my dear friend Kristin on Tuesday. She was curious if I could babysit precious Brittany that night. Of course, I said yes. It had been about two months since I had seen Brittany, so I couldn't wait for the time to hang out with her. As I was waiting for Kristin to arrive, I realized what I had just agreed to. I was going to be watch two babies, one four months and one two months, for two hours by myself....YIKES!!

Thankfully, God loves me and gave me two wonderful babies for that time. There was one point in the night that both babies were crying and I wanted to run, dig a hole, and never come out. Picture if you will: Me trying to feed Evan, keep him positioned so he can keep eating, rocking Brittany and trying to give her a bottle. After those terrifying two minutes, I got the babies calm, and we had a fun evening.

By the way, those of you with twins. SAINTS. How you ever can handle two babies that are so young I have no idea. I guess kid number two will be waiting just a little while longer....

Anways, I always knew that Evan was a chunker, but goodness, he looked like her could have swallowed Brittany. Oh well, I'll admit it. I have a FAT baby! :)
Evan's 10 week picture.

He is trying to woo the ladies already!

Evan on his way to target.

He hates hats! Lil' Brittany!! 4 months old I think!
My little cuties.
Brittany is cheesing!! Evan could care less..
Brittany "Who is this boy??"

Evan "Eww, get away!"

HAHA too cute!

1 comment:

  1. You are still a great writer. I love hearing what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete