Tuesday, April 12, 2011

11 weeks!

Well, we spent most of our weekend watching the Masters on tv, more of Mark's choice than mine. Tiger did not win since I know so many of you are wondering...

We also discovered that Evan sucks his thumb. Now, I am not happy about this because I am afraid he will never be able to stop. I am letting him suck it for now because I don't feel like there is much I can do. I mean does he really understand that he is sucking his thumb? For now, I just try to take his thumb out and put the pacifier in. Unless, of course, he is sleeping soundly. I learned NEVER, EVER, wake a sleeping baby!!

Saturday afternoon, Evan and I went to visit some Harmony friends. Somehow I got out of there without any pictures of cute Anna and precious Sailor. Oh well, just another reason to see them all again soon!! We had a great time and it was wonderful to catch up with everyone!

Saturday night, we all went Effie's shower (for Taylor and TJ). She is due in 17 days, so give Taylor some well wishes that those days go by quickly. Most of us know how long those last few days feel! The shower was wonderful and I discovered that I LOVE cake balls. I have to try and make those some time.

Sunday, we had the pleasure to have Grammy and Pops over for lunch. Mark grilled some yummy kabobs for us! I made an attempt at a cheesecake and it turned out alright. It was a nice visit. Evan enjoyed his extra snuggles and I enjoyed my free hands!

No exciting plans this weeks....guess it just gives Evan and me time to rest up for Mark's birthday next week! We have a busy week planned :)
Sleepy guy!

Going to Effie's shower..

He was a good boy!!

Thumb sucker.. And again...
Wearing his golf outfit!
Sleeping on Grammy and very happy!
My happy boy!
Tired after his long day watching the masters!
Troy and Evan!

Lola and Evan!

Daddy and Evan!


Just chillin'


11 weeks!

11 weeks and happy about it!!


Thumb sucking...


No comments:

Post a Comment