Thursday, March 10, 2011

Still 6 weeks!!

As promised more pictures of Evan. I realized I as was uploading them that most of them are from week 5. Oh well. Who doesn't love pictures of Evan?? (don't answer that.....)

Developing news this week: I officially quit my job! Crazy I know! Most teachers in the area are worried about getting fired because of budget cuts and here I go and quit my job. Hopefully the position will go to someone who really needs it an appreciates those youngsters.

I love my new job. While I think it is a million times harder than my 7-5 job (probably because I care a lot more), it is a million times more rewarding. Plus I don't have parents telling me how to do my job. Well besides my own parents and I am happy to receive that advice! I am so thankful to stay at home and watch my little man grow!

6 weeks and exhausted!

5weeks and 6 days!
What a cute bear butt!!
5 weeks and 4 days!
Those are baby legs and I am in love with them!!
We got the tail end of a smile!!

A present for daddy! All over his shoulder!

I guess he didn't like his outfit much.
It was covered in spit up within a minute of putting it on!!


1 comment:

  1. I love keeping up with the Hopper clan through your blog! Evan is so cute and you do a great job of keeping us up to date with pictures! Congrats on quitting your job! You will not regret the time you get to spend with Evan! And he loves every minute he gets to have with his momma! I'm glad things are going so well for you!

    ReplyDelete