Thursday, March 3, 2011

5 weeks!

Well, Evan is now 5 weeks..5 weeks and 3 days to be exact! He is just growing so fast! He has already outgrown some of his newborn diapers..and he no longer fits into newborn clothing. He can barely fit into some of his 0-3 month outfits (but that is because the clothes run small, or so I tell myself!). On a brighter side, he is finally fitting into almost all of his cloth diapers. It is nice to have a variety and do laundry every OTHER day. So for all your doubter out there...Yes, we are still using them. I love them! I think I even have Mark liking them :)

We met another milestone tonight. Evan has outgrown his tiny tub we were given at the hospital. Tonight he had his first bath in the frog tub. And guess what? He didn't even cry. It was actually a very enjoyable experience! Cheers for Evan!

Evan is calling...that's all for now!

Evan watching Ellen with me!
Our 3 o'clock appointment everyday!
"Mom, I am just so sleepy!!"

"Still sleepy! Leave me alone."

He had a good nap :)

Bath time!

Not crying. Off to a great start!

Troy, of course, wanted to join Evan in the bath!!
Clean and not crying. What a cutie!

I swear that is a smile, but I missed it!

5 weeks and 3 days!

Holding his paci in his mouth!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on his liking the bath Maybe he has found out that it can be fun CUTE! CANNOT wait to see him again! Grandmother

    ReplyDelete