Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Well Evan and I have had a crazy week. So crazy that I had to take a "nap" day and stay home this morning to get some much need rest. Evan is such a good baby, but he drives me bananas because one night he will go to bed from 8-4 and the next night he will sleep from 12-4. I can't figure him out, so I never really know when to sleep. Thankfully, we are making it work.
We had a great Wednesday. Met with Karise and her girls, Wendy, Angela, Laura, and of course Cari and her sweet girl Anna. We had a wonderful lunch and it was so good to see everyone. I can't wait until summer when we get to do that more often!

Thursday, Evan and I had a much needed lazy day. We got enough rest that we were able to go out a celebrate St. Patty's day with Taylor and TJ. Taylor and I did not get to par take in the green beer, but we still had a wonderful time! (Evan can not handle anything with bubbles! Effie, who might be our Easter baby, was the reason Taylor had no green beer!

I had an outfit made for Evan, so of course I took a lot of pictures.

ENJOY!!!

Evan loving Ali!
Look at that loving grip!!

Evan (7 weeks 1 day) and Anna (2 weekish)
It is sad Anna is just as long...
What cuties though!!

Trying to get a picture together,
can to you tell they are thrilled!!!

Evan loving tummy time!!

I am pretending he can see himself!! :)

"Just chillin' mom!"
I bought him a new diaper.
I love it!!

My lucky charm and his green diaper!
"Hooray!! It's St. Patty's Day!"

Showing off his outfit!
Evan ready to go!!

Mark and his green beer!
Don't worry he only had one.....

Taylor (Effie) and Tj with Evan!!
We wore him out...him meaning Evan!

Home and tired of pictures!!!
Mommy and her lucky charm!!
Sleepy charm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment