Tuesday, March 15, 2011

7 weeks!

7 weeks old! Can you believe that next week he will be 2 months old!? It is amazing how much he has changed in just one week. Now, he is grabbing things you put in his face, looking around at things, holding his head up (for the most part...he does get tired), and smiling! Our favorite is to see him smiling. The other day he smiled at Mark before he went to work and it just made Mark's day. We finally have a few pictures of it, so I try to put them up. He, of course, has two dimples, one on each side. FINALLY, one thing he has from his mommy!

We have a busy week this week, so I hope to update again. Today, Mark and I had a wonderful lunch at blue goose with Evan. He was actually wide awake which was nice. The waiter even commented on how blue his eyes are (Please stay that way!!) We are going to visit baby Anna tomorrow, possibly a new girlfriend, wink wink. Haha! Thursday, St. Patty's day (don't worry I bought him a really cute outfit!!) we are going to visit the botanical gardens and go out to eat with some friends to celebrate!! Friday, he has a play date with Mandy! Then, this weekend he is going to hang out with Grandma (come on let's come up with a better name...) and GrandPops (Grandpa Hopper!) while mom and dad have a little me time! We might finally go to a movie! It feels like forever!
We try and go on evening walks.
We had to bundle him up for this one!!
So cute in his hood!!
5weeks 6days!

Looking at daddy!!

We bundled him up. This was once we got back!
He seems happy!!

7 weeks!!
Going to lunch with daddy!


First time he is wearing shoes!

I know it is blurry, but he was smiling!!
This is his weekly picture!

"Whoa!! What was that?!?!"

"I love to go shirtless. I feel so free!!"

In his new truck baby legs!!
He told me he loves trucks!!!
"YMCA.....come on.."
I meant to upload the one where he was staring at the mobile!
I'll put it on facebook!
"Dad, don't get mad. I was trying to work on my golf grip!!"

7 weeks!
Loving my baby legs!
Notice his new friend, Alli, the alligator!
Troy thinks it is his toy!

Troy, still checking Evan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment