Tuesday, March 29, 2011

9 weeks!

My birthday was wonderful. I spent the day relaxing at home with Evan! He was a good boy and let me actually relax! Mandy was nice enough to surprise me after work. She brought me a great present with a balloon! Haha I am such a kid, but balloons are fun!! Mark came home early and cooked dinner. I requested mac and cheese! It was delicious. He even crumbled goldfish on top! What a sweetie. To top it all off, I even got a birthday card from Evan! I love my boys!

Our crib sleeping derailed the night of my birthday. It wasn't Evan's fault, but our stupid house. The cold spell caused our house to get really chilly. We finally decided to turn the heat on, but we can't get the house at a temperature that is comfortable for everyone. Our bedroom gets really hot, but even with our room hot, Evan's room can't seem to get above 69 degrees. We just decided that he can sleep back in our room where it is comfortable for everyone! It is suppose to warm up tomorrow, so hopefully he can go back to sleeping in his crib.

On a brighter note, for the past two nights Evan has slept for eight hour stretches. Maybe that is Evan's birthday present to me. What a great gift! I just hope he keeps it up. I love feeling normal again!
Evan ready to go celebrate my pre-birthday!

Can you tell Mark dressed him?? Asleep at BJ's. Playing Wii! He loves the amazing race! He looks thrilled!Asleep. Dreaming of playing the trumpet?? 9 weeks old! Loves his fist!

No comments:

Post a Comment