Tuesday, March 8, 2011

6 weeks!

Today Evan is 6 weeks old. His Nini and Grandma were nice enough to come into town and visit. We all went to Chuy's and had a delicious lunch.

I had my 6 weeks postpartum appointment today. All looks well! I can now exercise again and I am very excited about that. Now I just have to find the time...

Since Evan is 6 weeks old, he is suppose to go through another growth spurt (aka constantly eating and extreme fussiness). So far so good though. He is still sleeping about 5 hours at night and we are hoping it will only get better from there. We have about two more weeks until he goes back to the doctor. I am anxious to go because I want to know how much he weighs and how long he is. I know he is growing!

I have some more picture I want to post, so look for another post this week. This are pictures from my mom's camera while she was here to visit!

First time filing his nails...
Tummy time.
I liked Lola in the background!

Look! He does enjoy tummy time!
Nini and Evan (5w6d)

A Grandmother's Bliss!

Sally and Evan (6 weeks)

He has started to smile, but can we get a picture of it...
of course not!
Proud Papa!

"What are you doing to me??"

So sleepy after our lunch at Chuy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment