Tuesday, March 22, 2011

8 weeks old...

Can you believe that Evan is 8 weeks old today? My little boy is growing up so fast. I was afraid that I wasn't going to get any eight week pictures of Evan because he was being a little stinker all morning, and I mean all morning...since about 1:30am. Finally around 5pm, he "relieved" himself and has been my precious little angle again. Now, I need to find some time to get a nap in...maybe just an early bed time tonight!

Well, Mark and I had a very exciting weekend. Grammy and Pops (Bill and Sally if you haven't caught on just yet) came over to watch Evan for a while. Mark and I went to each lunch and watch some basketball. While we were eating lunch, we were inspired by the basketball tournament, and decided that we would head to Dave and Buster's. We had a lot of fun!!! Mark kicked my butt at this football throwing game (which is awesome!), but I took revenge at the basketball shootout! Fair game I guess! The cherry on top was when I beat him at sports trivia. (SHH...He really is better than me. I got lucky, but that can stay between us!!)

Sunday, we decided we would take Evan to run errands. Now we had taken him on quick trips to the grocery store, gas station, ect, but never on a several errand trip. He was such a good boy. We went to the at&t store (I finally got my iphone 4!! Ya!), got Mark's haircut, and ventured to the mall for a few different stores. Evan slept the entire time. I mean the entire time!! It was a breeze. Of course he came home and made sure we knew he had regained his energy, but that is besides the point.

Monday, what did I do Monday?? Laundry.

Then here we are at Tuesday, his 8 week birthday!!!

Happy boy at 8 weeks!
He is already workin' his charm for the ladies!

Dancing and giggling!

"Whoa, what is that thing??"

Evan before our errands on Sunday!

Evan after our errands....

Troy because he is silly!

Evan rolling over at 7 weeks 6 days!
It takes a lot of effort, but he can do it!


Evan at 8 weeks playing with his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment