Friday, August 5, 2011

Yes! More pictures!



Has no clue how the spoon works. That's ok. We have PLENTY of time to learn! He was so messy he had to have a bath afterwards! Covered head to toe in yogurt. I think he had fun though!

The love Evan has for Troy is soo cute. He just looks at Troy and smiles. I hope he doesn't think that Troy is his mom.... I am pretty sure Evan think Troy is the coolest toy ever!


We tried the high chair up to the table. He is NOT ready for that. Food, toys, and cup, went flying on the floor any time he had a chance. That's ok though, he had a great time trying it out!


It drives me bonkers that Evan is so mobile in his crib now. I wake up to this....not a screaming baby on his back!


A great shot of his yogurt mess!


My lil' chunker!


He is sporting his new baseball paci!


He is loving munching on his bagels. He has a had a few now. We just leave them in the freezer and let him gnaw on them tell he seems satisfied (or destroys it to bits). It is quite cute to watch him try and cram the whole thing in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment