Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's just so hot....

I am just so lazy. The heat makes me want to sit inside in front of the fan. It is really sad, but Evan and I have just been playing inside all day, everyday. We walk outside to get the mail or hang the diapers and that is it. I can not wait for fall to come, or rain, which ever decides to come first! There are so many fun things I have planned to do with Evan, but most are just not possible when it is 105 degrees outside. So, I guess is so many words, no new is good news.

I think Evan might be getting more teeth. I can't see or feel anything quite yet, but he seems to be really working on his gums. We will see. Also, about a week ago we started brushing Evan's teeth. He loves it for whatever reason. I hope it stays like that! He also seems to be on a pretty good "schedule." He gets up at 5:30 everyday and goes to bed at 8. He is having solids three times a day, but still getting his mommy milk every four hours. It is hard to believe, but in a few days he is going to be 7 months old. My little baby is just growing up so fast!








No comments:

Post a Comment