Monday, August 15, 2011

I survived!

Well, as many of you know, Mark was gone from Thursday to Sunday and Evan and I were home alone! I was very nervous to be left alone for so long with Evan, but it went really well. Now don't get me wrong. I was 100% ready for Mark to be home, but it was nice to know we can survive a long weekend. Thankfully, we had a fun filled Thursday with Laura, errands to run on Friday, and a fun filled evening with Mandy on Saturday. It helped make the weekend go by pretty fast. The down side is I feel like I haven't seen Mark in a week. He comes home, then right back to work the next day. I really like our weekends and the chance he gets to spend with me, and of course, Evan! I took a lot of pictures over the weekend, so enjoy! I have another blog for tomorrow, so assuming Evan takes a good nap, I'll have EVEN MORE pictures.....*hooray*

No comments:

Post a Comment