Thursday, August 25, 2011

7 months!

Seven months ago, Mark and I welcomed the most perfect little boy into this world. It is hard to believe we were about to "sleep" our first sleepless night with our cute lil guy! We had to watch him sleep to make sure he was alive. We didn't want to take our eyes off of him because he was ours and he was so perfect! We worried about every grimace and felt blessed with every smile. We love him so much and thank God for him every day!

On to today, I have sad news to report. I, yes I, his mom, gave Evan his very first bruise! AH! I was holding Evan on my hip walking through the hall way. Evan leans back and BOOM! His head hits the hall! He, of course, starts crying. Thankfully, I just held him in my arms and he was better in a matter of seconds. I felt so terrible, but Evan is a champ! In other not so fun news. Evan had his first, and hopefully only allergic reaction. We gave him cinnamon and butternut squash. This wasn't the first time he had cinnamon. He had it on toast, in oatmeal, and in butternut squash before, so why it happened this time not sure. We are going to wait for at least 3 months before trying cinnamon again. Poor guy was just fine, but his face was all red around his mouth.

Evan was being a little ham today, so I took a lot of pictures of him. He has such a personality. I am a teeny bit nervous of the toddler he is going to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment