Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sea life!

Let me just say. I know I accidentally put the date 8-11-10 on about half the pictures. I guess I suffer from a bit of dyslexia. I meant 8-10-11. So forgive me! Alright well I have been having fun taking pictures again, so please enjoy!


Today, we went to Grapevine Mills Mall. Laura was nice enough to meet up with me and we went to the new Sea Life Aquarium. All of our other teacher friends were busy working or something silly like that :) Regardless, the aquarium was really nice. I love aquariums and this one did not disappoint. Sadly, Evan was not a very happy camper. I knew he was tired, but was wishfully thinking the fish would lull him to sleep. Nope. Instead the 300 three to six year olds (I guess on a field trip) kept Evan up. It was really loud in there, so I don't blame him. I also learned that Evan would have a much better time with me wearing him. I don't think he could see a lot of the fish very well. I can't wait to take him back where he can actually see all the fish. He sure seemed to be interested in them! Once we left and got to the car, his head hit the car seat, and he was out. He slept for 2 hours after our fun trip. Evan did enjoy it though because he slept with his frog, a nice gift from Laura.


For dinner Evan had spinach. It looked so gross and I just knew he would hate it. Well, he loved it. He gobbled it up so fast I thought I was going to have to give him more. Then after dinner we played with his new walker toy. This boy is going to be walking before he crawls. He was standing all by himself. He would fall, but right into a sit position. Also, I am afriad he is getting MORE teeth. He is constantly drooling and putting things in his mouth. He has to be chewing on something to be happy. I guess only time will tell! I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment