Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Did I tell you....

How much I just love my little guy!! He has had a few first in the past few days. Friday, he tried tomato soup. He liked it. Then, on Friday, he ate some black beans. He loved to mush them and then eat them. Let me just say, I don't think babies can digest the skins of beans..... Don't ask me how I know. *wink*

Saturday, Evan got himself caught under his toy. He can fully get into the "crawl" position on his own, and then sit himself up. Well, he did this and tried to sit up under his toy. You can imagine how mad his was when he could not quite sit up. Poor guy. The good news is, today he tried it again, and just fully scooted under it. (pics to come)

Sunday, he took his first big boy bath. He was just not fitting into his little baby bath anymore and we didn't have anything else, so we tried just filling the bathtub. He loved it. He sat all by himself the whole time. He had a new boat (from Grammy and Pops) that he played with and his rubber ducky! Of course, Troy dog had to come help us out! It was a success!!

Today, Evan tried to pull him self up. He is by now means quite there yet, but the fact he is trying really excited me. The down side is, he gets frustrated when he can not stand and will whine until you lift him up. I am afraid my lil' dude is just growing up too fast!

I am sure a lot of you have noticed, but apparently, Evan has a new smile! I like to call it crinkle face. I am not sure where this look even came from, but let me tell you, it is his new smile.

If you can't tell by the pictures, we are SUPER excited about football!!!! Wreck 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment