Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet...

Evan has been a different baby since we have started giving him solids once a day. He just seems a lot more satisfied. He isn't having much. An ounce in the morning and then two ounces of solids at night, but the point right now is to just get him started. I decided to give him solids in the morning after he eats, so I can build up a supply for him in the freezer. It worked out really well today, so we will see how it goes.

We also tried sweet potato tonight. HE LOVED THEM!!! He was reaching for more, taking the spoon out of my hand, and was sad when it was all gone. I am thrilled that he is loving food. We will have sweet potato for the rest of the week and then move on to some avocado. I love experimenting with all these new foods! I need to make some more sweet potato since he liked it so much!! Just don't want him to have too much because I don't want an orange baby...ha!


Sleepy...

Messy eater.
He loves my iphone!

Sweet Potato!

First taste....

Thinking about the food...

Finished eating...wanting more!


No comments:

Post a Comment