Saturday, June 25, 2011

5 months old!!

My baby is 5 months old today!!! I can not believe it. Any way lets back track a bit here and go back to Wednesday.

On Wednesday, we took Evan to his third Rangers game. This one was an interesting game because it was so hot and Evan was so much more aware of his surrounding. The game started off great. We spent the first two inning eating our dollar hot dogs in an air conditioned pub on the Lexus club. Then, we fed Evan and got his diaper changed. By this time the sun was no longer shining on our seats, so we went out to actually watch the game. The first time the announcers booming voice came on, Evan cried. I won't forget it because the announcer was introducing Mitch Moreland to the plate and Evan cried like they told him he would never see his mom again. The next few times the announcer came on, Evan got sad. Finally, he seemed okay with it. Later, Mitch hit a home run, the fireworks went off, and Evan was completely ok with it. We only stayed through the 6 inning and made it home to see the 9th on tv. It was a great trip and good to know Evan could handle it! He is our big boy!

On Thursday, Mark was nice enough to babysit Evan alone, for the first time, while I went out with the girls. This was my first time to go out without Mark or Evan. I had a great time and was greatly appreciative that Mark watched Evan. Thankfully, Evan was a great baby for Mark. Other great news on this day, was Evan said "dada." He, of course, had no idea what he was saying, but he is such a blabber mouth, I am sure other words are coming soon!

Friday, my mom came to visit. More on that later. That brings us to Saturday, Evan's 5 month birthday!

Heading to the Rangers!

Mommy and me with matching hats!
Concentrating on the game!

"You taking a picture of me??"

Watching the game!

5 months old.

Loving my whales!

5 months old and loving it!

Happy dude!

I'm such a big boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment