Monday, June 27, 2011

Cranky Pants!

We had a great weekend! On Saturday, Nini, Evan, Mark, and I went to In and Out Burger for lunch. The restaurant has been open for about 3 weeks now and there was still a 30 minutes wait. It went by really fast and thankfully Evan was content in the backseat with his Nini. We didn't want him to sit outside in the heat while we waited to go inside, so drive-thru it was. Once we got home from that, Mom and I left Mark to babysit, once again. This time he had the middle of the day Evan, so it was a little more of an adventure. I think we were gone about 4 hours and Mark did a great job. Mom and I went to see Spamalot at Fair Park. It was pretty good. Not my type of musical, but it was nice to do something adult-y. We had planned to go to dinner with my mom and dad that night, but Evan had other plans. He was being a fuss face, so we just got Rosa's to go. Talk about a day of healthy eating....


Sunday, we headed to the Hopper's house. We were going to celebrate Matt's birthday and Father's day. Unfortunately, the plans changed a bit and we had a great linner, with the grandparents. It was delicious and Evan enjoyed seeing his Grammy and Pops! Finally about 6 o'clock, while we were still in Arlington, Evan finally became a happy baby again. I am not really sure what got into him the past 24 hours, but glad he is back to himself, at least for a little while!!


Mr. Blue Eyes!

"I want more!"
"What is this??"

Waiting in the car at In and Out!

Waiting in line....

Nini and Evan!

Our lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment