Sunday, June 12, 2011

No confetti???

My favorite part about winning is the confetti! I watched American Idol and never any confetti. Now the NBA finals and no confetti! What is up with that? Confetti is like a winners shower!!


Anyways a BIG congrats to my Mavs! Finally, after 13 long years, we have finally gotten what we deserve! CHAMPION!!!


Evan was up for about half the game. For whatever reason, he kept waking up during the game. Finally, he was down after half time, but I woke him up to see the results. I mean how many times will he see his team win it all???


And let me vent for a second. Why can't EPSN just take the bullet. The Mavs won! We deserve it! We don't need a bunch of stars, we don't need the referee's on our side, we don't need young guys.....we did it...as the MAVs!!!

GO MAVS!!!

Evan watching the Finals!!


Evan, sleeping, after the Mavericks won IT ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment