Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vegas!!

It was SO weird to be away from the kids. I enjoyed it, but they are so much my life I just didn't know what to do with myself. Regardless, Mark and I had a great time. We enjoyed some great food (and drinks) with out the disruption of kids.
 
We stayed at Paris, it was a first, and we loved it. We arrived a few hours before check in time, so we tried to check in early. They didn't have our room available, so we upgraded to a suite because my boobs couldn't wait any longer. (Note to others: not fun to go on vacation when you have to pump. I felt like I pumped half my vacation away. Live and learn!) I am so glad we did. Our room was beautiful and had an amazing view. The first night we went to eat at the Eiffel tower restaurant. We had looked the menu over before hand and both were not very excited about it. Did we have our socks knocked off or what? It was amazing. The food and the view were EXCEPTIONAL. We looked straight over the Bellagio fountains and watched the sun set. To top it off we had a 5-star meal that didn't break the bank. By far, my favorite restaurant in Vegas!
 
The next day we went to the Pawn Stars pawn shop. Not impressed. Of course, no one works, but it just seemed so tiny and un-impressive. TV can do some amazing things. I am still glad we went. After, we tried to walk to downtown. BIG mistake. We walked 3 miles in the wrong direction before we got a cab. Sadly, downtown was only a few blocks from where we started. A great workout none the less. We spent some time downtown then headed back to our hotel.
 
Our last day, we just spent a little time walking along the strip and gambling. We wanted to eat at Bobby Flay's restaurant, but it wasn't open. We ate breakfast somewhere else in Caesar's. It was a whirlwind of fun, but we had a blast.
 
P.s. I am a much better gambler than my wonderful husband!!
 
I can't finish this blog without thanking our parents! We could not have done this without you. We love you very much, and of course, our kids love you even more. Thanks for watching them and loving them as much as we do! We owe you!
 
Started out at the airport in the Admiral's club! YUM!!

Stayed at the Paris.

Lucky number??

Our view.

Dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant.

Site seeing

Look familiar?

Got there early, so we didn't have to wait in line.

No one works, so it was a boring visit.

Two drunks at Freemont street...

The baby maker....I HATE liquor.

Caesar's Palace.

Margartiaville!

Yummy lunch at LAS.
 
Perks!
 

The Grand Canyon-ish.
 
Margaret and Grammy.

The messiest eater in the world.

I bet Evan was hitting Margaret....

Not crying....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment