Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday!

We went to arbor hills for a morning walk. Who knew pushing a 50 pound stroller was such a work out! Oh wait, I did! Yet I keep doing it! Afterwards, we went for lunch. Might as well eat junk once we have worked out :) The rest of the day we spent at home in our backyard because the weather was so nice!!
Playing outside with mama!

My cutie! Love him!
Mr. Serious! You can't come in my house!
Cooking me hot dogs (grass).

He found hot dogs!
Being silly!

Bad picture but his eyes looked awesome!

Spying on Evan. He was playing with ants.....*sigh*
He caught me!!!

Look at that tear...so sad!
My hot dogs are ready!!

Troy giving Margaret some love!!

Siblings!! I hope they grow up loving each other!
Troy was photo bombing!

Princess!

My hot dogs!!!
Evan decided to eat this because mommy 'was'. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment