Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Busy, busy day!

Monday. UGH! Stupid maids. Don't get me wrong, I love that I don't have to really clean the house. BUT, they come at the most random times and it is almost always nap time. I went to the store and took an extra long time, hoping the maids would come, but I got home and still no maids. Gave the kiddos lunch and then but them down for a nap. NO kidding, thirty minutes after both kids fell asleep. They show up. Infuriating!! Enough about that. I really shouldn't complain because they clean my house. Point is, we stayed at home ALL DAY Monday!
 
Tuesday! SO MUCH FUN! We had a play date in the morning to play with bubbles. Evan had a blast. He loves bubbles, but of course, wanted to play with their play kitchen instead. I really don't understand this boy sometimes. He did do a little bubble blowing and wagon riding, but really just wanted to cook. Future chef? maybe. Future train conductor? ABSOLUTELY! If I hear the words, "ride choo choo" one more time, I just might lose it. I am so glad that he is so passionate about something, but it hurts that I can't have him ride a train again. I have to find a solution and fast!
 
Anyway, we came home for nap time. Margaret took an epic 2.5 hour nap. Evan took and epic 0 minute nap. He was in a great mood so I can't complain, but really, Mommy needs some quiet time. We later headed out to the 'beach' again. Evan loves to watch the water, but won't get in it. He really likes to play in the sand. He will build sand castle and just destroy them. Surprisingly, Margaret really loves the sand too! She was digging holes! No eating this time, but I was watching her like a hawk! We had really fun day and both kids are sleeping soundly in their beds!
 
Can't leave him alone.

I'm nursing Margaret and he runs inside like this.
 I put him outside with clothes on....

Peek-a-boo

EVERYTHING must go in the mouth...

Playing together.

Such a cutie.

Watching the water.

Beach baby!

SAND!

Digging.

Look at that hole!

Building away with a friend!

Admiring a sand castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment