Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rainy days....

The weather has been yucky the past few days, so we haven't done much! It isn't suppose to be rainy and 40 in April! That being said we sat around house and I took pictures. If you think the pictures look extra nice, it is because I have my mom's camera instead of my phone. It is awesome to have an actual camera!
 
 Mark got down the walker from the attic and Margaret  has been loving it. She doesn't walk anywhere (thanks goodness!), but she loves to stand. The doctor thinks she will be pulling up by 7 months based on her muscle strength! I am hoping she waits a little longer. Crawling is enough right now.
 
Evan is in love with trains, fire trucks, buses, and tractors. I honestly don't know what he likes the most. I bought him some new trains today, and he is still awake playing with them in his crib! We are going to see a fire truck tomorrow, so I am anxious to see how much he loves it. Any time we are driving he looks for a bus! He is definitely a boy!!!
 
Sitting queen.

Loves eating things. Where are those teeth?

First time eating pears, not a huge fan!

Trying to walk away from Evan!

Her hair looks so red in this picture!

Evan stole the walker....

Notice the train track Evan made...

Playing together.

Loving his new trains!

He is signing more trains....of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment